Vegetal Safe Colour is a Sustainable Choice to Get The Colourful & Lustrous Hair
Hair colours are not just for colouring grey hair but to ignite your personality and style. Different safe hair colour styles can reflect different shades of you. Men and women keep a close eye on the hair colour in trend as they want to match their steps with the latest styling trends. But, they forget a significant point in this rush. What? To make their hair more vibrant, colourful and stylish, they use chemically-infused hair colours that may ruin the hair and scalp.
How can we find which hair colour is best?
It is a quite significant point to know to maintain the natural lustre, thickness, and colour of your hair. Nature has given the natural colour to hair but with the age impact, harmful UV rays, and constantly rising pollution levels, our hair loses its natural colour, shine and thickness. Usage of synthetic hair colours can cover the grey hair but they don’t provide the nourishment and care rather devastate scalp and hair. Therefore, you should choose a hair colour without chemicals.
Most of the hair colours in the market have harmful chemicals and preservatives like Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide and Paraben etc. But, amidst the dark, there is a ray of possibility in the form of a 100% natural hair colour. The Vegetal Safe Colour is a 100% natural hair colour that is made from 100% organic extracts like Manjistha, Brahmi, Shikakai, and Indigo. Your search for safe hair colour natural completes with a happy ending.
The Vegetal Safe colour is safe for your hair and scalp as it is 100% free from Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide, and Paraben. It provides natural colour to your hair and stimulates its natural lustre. You want a black hair colour or safe hair colour brown, the Vegetal Safe Colour is available in different exciting shades like Black, Brown, and Burgundy. A hair colour latest is not essentially the best hair colour, because if it has harmful chemicals then your hair and scalp can be in big trouble.
Considering the betterment and natural nourishment of your hair, now you would know which hair colour is best. Choosing a hair colour without chemicals has multiple benefits that are useful for your hair, scalp, and overall health. Therefore, when you choose the Vegetal Safe colour, your hair remains on the profit side.
Vegetal Safe Colour Protects Your Hair from Harmful UV Rays
You have a sunscreen that protects your face from harmful UV rays, but what about your face? Did you know that excessive exposure to the sun can damage your hair and scalp? Vegetal thought about that and made a hair colour that can protect your hair from harmful UV rays. Your exploration for hair colour no ammonia comes to an end with the Vegetal Safe Colour.
Along with colouring the head hair, the Vegetal Safe Colour is also available for covering the greys of the beard as well.
What has made the Vegetal Safe Colour Global?
The Vegetal Safe Colour is making its presence count all around the globe due to its unique blend of natural extracts and efficacy. It can also be used by people who are prone to skin allergies. How is it possible? It is because of the unique blend of natural ingredients and 0% presence of Ammonia, PPD, and Paraben etc. That is why the Vegetal Safe Colour is Hypoallergenic. It performs smoothly on sensitive hair and scalp and prevents allergic reactions.
The Vegetal Safe Colour takes good care of your scalp to strengthen the growth and lustre of your hair
The scalp is the foundation for your thick, shiny and long hair. If the scalp is not healthy it may affect the growth, lustre and natural thickness of your hair. Hair colours with chemicals may damage your scalp and eventually become the reason for hair damage. The Vegetal Safe Colour has the natural extracts of Shikakai, Bhangra, and Brahmi etc that nourish your scalp to make your hair shiny and lustrous again. It is a hair colour without chemicals that is highly effective for the good health of your scalp and hair. Here is a glimpse of the goodness of its natural ingredients for your hair and scalp-
Bhangra (aka Bhringraj)
- Protects hair from further damage
- Addresses dry scalp and dandruff
- Limits hair fall and stimulate the hair growth
- Prevents hair greying
- Makes hair lustrous
- Shikakai stimulates the hair follicles
- Restricts the hair loss
- Reduces the pace of hair greying
- Makes hair thicker, stronger, and shinier
- Relieves the scalp and heals the infections
- Addresses the dandruff
- Maintains the natural luster of hair
- Constructs a protective layer around hair fibres
- Strengthens hair roots and restricts the hair fall
- Makes the scalp free from dandruff, acne etc.
You can try so many safe hair colour styles according to the hair colour in trend. But don’t forget to stay distant from harmful chemicals. Stay in styler with the motherly embrace of natural ingredients. Choose Vegetal Safe Colour to safeguard your hair and scalp from toxic chemicals and to make them more colourful, glossier, thicker, and healthier.
How is the Hair Conditioner your hair savior in disguise?
Our hair is probably the first most evident part of our elegance. We all love our hair and make all possible efforts for keeping them healthy, lustrous, and growing. Hair sets the tone for your complete look and that’s why it is a significant part of your appearance. Shampoo is one of the most commonly used hair care products. Applying the conditioner after washing your hair with shampoo accomplishes your hair care routine.
Though, some people prefer just to apply shampoo for cleansing their hair. But doing this may look a bit tangled and rough. Therefore, using a good conditioner can keep the natural richness, shine, and density of your hair. The Vegetal Hair Conditioner can be a good choice for your hair as it is made from the rare blend of Bio-active extract of Shikakai, Lemon, and Amla. There would be numerous questions in your mind like how to use hair conditioner and is hair conditioner good for you or not etc.
We will find the answers to probably all the questions in your mind regarding hair conditioner. Let’s begin-
Why should we use hair conditioners?
You would like to know is it worth the time a person uses for hair conditioner. Yes, it’s worth it because it hydrates and nourishes your hair and makes them softer, shinier, and healthier. According to hair care professionals, using a hair conditioner after shampoo is vital to prevent frizzy, dry and damaged hair.
Benefits of hair conditioners
- Gives immediate smoothness and shine to hair
- Restricts the hair breakage
- Safeguards the cuticles (the outermost coating of hair)
- Keeps the hair moisturized
- Repairs the hair damaged from heat and chemicals
The Vegetal Hair Conditioner can provide you with more benefits as it is 100% natural with 0% parabens, chemicals, and artificial fragrances. It is a unisex conditioner that is equally effective for women and men. So, if you are looking for a 100% natural men hair conditioner then you can grab the Vegetal Hair Conditioner by all means. Now, you would like to know how conditioner is used. It is so easy-
- Gently massage the relevant quantity of Vegetal Hair Conditioner after shampooing.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
You can use the Vegetal Hair Conditioner along with the Vegetal Hair Nourisher for better results. Now, you have better knowledge about how to use hair conditioner.
100% natural ingredients of the Vegetal Hair Conditioner are doing their magic
Nothing can overshadow the integrity of nature. That is why the Vegetal Hair Conditioner is making its presence count globally. You want a men’s hair conditioner or a conditioner for women, it is suitable for both. It is made from a unique mix of natural Bio-Active extracts. Some of the extracts and their natural utilities are mentioned underneath-
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Extract
- Amla has high carotene and iron content that promote hair growth
- Its essential fatty acids make hair thicker, shinier, and softer by penetrating the follicles
- Its antioxidant properties and Vitamin C prevent premature greying and make hair healthier
Shikakai (Acacia concinna) Extract
- Shikakai increases the capacity of hair follicles to retain moisture that protects hair from premature greying.
- Restricts hair fall
- Relaxes the scalp and cures infections
- Makes hair thicker and stronger
- Removes dandruff and makes hair shinier
Lemon (Citrus limon) Extract
- It is rich in Vitamin C that boosts collagen production, and thus increases the hair growth
- Promotes the good health of the scalp by controlling the oil production on the scalp
- It also combats issues like scalp acne and dandruff.
- Reduces the hair fall by stimulating the hair follicles.
Your question of is hair conditioner good for you or not may now turn into a big yes. Yes, the conditioner is good for your hair, and when it is the Vegetal Hair Conditioner, your hair will get natural nourishment with the unique blend of natural extracts.
0% Parabens, Silicon, and Artificial Fragrances
It has 0% Parabens, 0% Silicon, and 0% artificial fragrances. Usage of Silicon creates a waterproof film on the hair that deters the deep root conditioning of the hair shaft. It can be highly devastating for your hair. The Vegetal Hair Conditioner has natural ingredients that ensure proper nourishment & growth of your hair. By choosing this chemical-free hair conditioner, you are contributing towards ecological conformity.
Vegan and Not tested on animals
It is vegan, and we never test any of our products on animals. We love and admire nature. Our whole range of hair, skin, and body care is vegan and not tested on animals.
You have enough knowledge regarding how to condition hair. In addition, now you also know the significance of using a hair conditioner made with 100% natural ingredients. Go with the Vegetal Hair Conditioner for the complete natural care of your hair.
How to remove the Pimple marks naturally?
The skin of people with pimples may make them feel self-conscious or unattractive. Pimples or acne can be painful sometimes and they can also be the reason for emotional discomfort. Pimples appear on the skin when pores become filled with excess sebum, bacteria, and dead skin cells.
The mind says to let pimples as they are, but the heart silently provokes to pop those irritating pimples. Is that right? No, not at all. Because popping the pimples may enhance the problem and it may make the skin swollen and spotty. You may think to go for a Pimple spot removal cream, but which cream would be right for the purpose? Before that, you should know-
What is the difference between acne and pimples?
You may be thinking that both are the same but you should know that Acne is a condition and Pimples are one of its signs.
It is important to know about a pimple removal cream best. You can get rid of your irritating and painful pimples by using the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream that is made from a unique blend of 100% natural ingredients. It is a highly effective and trusted Anti-acne cream for men.
How Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream can remove your pimples?
As elaborated earlier in this blog that Acne is a condition and Pimples are one of its signs. The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream deals with the condition and its signs exceedingly well. So, if you are looking for a cream to remove pimple marks, then the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream can be a good pick.
It has a distinct blend of 100% natural ingredients like Neem, Rubia, Aloe Vera, Red Lentils, etc. These natural ingredients are blessed with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Such natural properties reduce the burning and itching caused due to acne.
The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream-
- Removes extra oil from clogged pores
- Deeply cleans the skin impurities
- Clears the dead skin cells
- Curtails the pigmentation and frees the skin from acne marks
- Suitable for Oily, dry, and acne-prone skin
Can home remedies for controlling acne and pimples be effective?
You would have heard about several home remedies to combat and control acne and pimples. But, are they effective enough? Some of the home remedies may be effective but without any expert guidance, it is like a gamble. Therefore, you should be careful while using any home remedy because it is a matter of your skin.
On the other hand, the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream is an efficient product for this purpose. This pimple marks removal best cream is completely natural and 100% free from Synthetic Colour, Parabens, and Preservatives.
Useful Natural ingredients of the Vegetal Anti-Acne cream to remove pimple marks:
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) Extract
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties that can diminish acne-causing bacteria.
- It has Vitamin E that helps in reducing the dark pigmentation
- It addresses inflammation, assists the mature skin, and boosts the skin moisture
- Protect the skin from fine lines & wrinkles.
Neem (Azadirachta indica) Extract
- Adequate for sensitive skin
- It has anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties
- Soothes the irritated skin
- Deals with the dehydrated skin
- Prohibits growth of bacteria
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) Extract
- It constrains the development of acne-causing bacteria.
- It is antibacterial, anti-androgenic, and anti-inflammatory that reduces acne and other skin troubles.
- It is also beneficial for lightening the skin complexion.
Red Lentils(Lens culinaris) Extract
- Red Lentils naturally lighten the skin, and therefore, it reduces the dark spots and deliver you the belief to glow with your explicit elegance.
- It is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, and Vitamin B-6 that protect the skin from various issues like ageing signs, rough skin, acne, and tan etc.
Choose the cream that is recommended by Dermatologists
It is a smart move to choose the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream rather than sticking to the chemically-infused solutions or some ineffective home remedies. The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream has an effective and natural anti-inflammatory organic essence. It can be the natural solution for your pimple issues recommended by dermatologists.
You can also use it as a Pimple spot removal cream as it efficiently addresses all the signs of Acne. This cream gets easily absorbed into the skin. It calms the irritated skin, restricts the discoloration of the skin due to acne, soothes redness and burns.
This cream is a unisex product. So, it can be used as an Anti-acne cream for men as well as for women. It is a pimple-marks removal best cream that is 100% natural and free from the toxic jaws of chemicals. You can apply it to your skin without worrying about any harmful impact on your skin and health.
The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream is a product with the purpose to deliver you a chemical-free solution for removing pimples.
Your skin can be spotless like your attractive personality. You can make it happen by choosing the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream.
Face packs come in use for toning, cleansing, moisturizing, and rejuvenating the skin. There are different face packs, but do you know which face pack would be best suited for your skin? If you find a face pack rich in natural ingredients, your skin may get multifold advantages.
We all know that different fruits naturally have essential nutrients and properties beneficial for our skin’s health. Papaya is one of those healthy fruits that can provide beauty benefits along with health advantages. Considering Papaya for face pack can be highly beneficial for your skin. You can take advantage of the natural goodness of Papaya by using Vegetal Papaya Face Pack.
The Vegetal Papaya Face pack is 100% natural and packed with a unique blend of Papaya and Cucumber extracts. It precisely removes the dead skin and breaks down the inactive proteins to provide radiant and smooth skin. This is why it is the best papaya face pack available in India.
Vegetal Papaya Face pack is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
Do you want to know how to stop oily skin? Your oily skin creates several other problems like-
- It clogs your pores and that can be the reason for acne
- Makes your skin too shiny and sometimes you may even look greasy
- Pimples and increased blackheads are also common with the oily skin
Some people also get an oily-nose issue. It is a common issue that happens when the sebaceous glands on your nose generate excess sebum. It is a natural oil that lubricates and protects the skin. But with the oily skin, the nose starts producing more of this oil.
Why is Papaya used in this face pack?
- Papaya has natural antioxidant properties.
- It has a high Vitamin A and Vitamin C content that is profitable for the skin.
- It also has an enzyme known as Papain that makes the skin healthier.
- It helps in reducing the signs of ageing.
- Papaya makes the skin radiant and smooth.
- It prevents tanning and lightens the skin tone.
- Reduces acne and other skin problems.
The Vegetal Papaya Face Pack is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin because it is enriched with the completely natural and authentic extracts of Papaya and other significant natural ingredients. You would experience the real benefits of papaya face pack when you use the Vegetal Papaya Face Pack. Along with Papaya, this face pack has a unique blend of other natural ingredients that makes it distinct from the rest–
Apple (Malus domestica) Extract
- It enhances the life of the skin’s stem cells. (The stem cells constantly renew the skin by creating new cells.)
- Apple extract prevents harmful UV radiation. The harmful UV rays and air pollutants are the second-largest factors for skin ageing. It gives the foundation to form free radicals on the skin responsible for premature skin ageing. The Apple extract has a natural antioxidant property that neutralizes free radicals from your skin.
- It maintains the elasticity and strength of skin by increasing the life and productivity of cells known as Fibroblasts. These cells make proteins like elastin and collagen that keep the appearance and shape of the skin.
- It also decreases the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) Extract
- Cucumber has Vitamin C, Folic acid, and Caffeic acid. Vitamin C brightens the skin with its antioxidant properties. Folic acid and Caffeic acid stimulate the production of collagen and decrease premature ageing signs.
- It keeps the skin hydrated that improves the firmness and elasticity of your skin.
- Cucumber has a soothing impact on the skin due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- It is a mild astringent that helps in regulating oil production and reducing the appearance of the pore volume. This is how it treats oily as well as acne-prone skin.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) Extract
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can curtail and regulate acne-causing bacteria.
- It has Vitamin E that helps in decreasing the dark pigmentation issues
- It reduces inflammation and boosts the skin moisture
- It protects the skin from fine lines and wrinkles.
You can get free from the issues of oily and acne-prone skin by using this face pack, which is the best papaya face pack available in India. Now, you would have a better knowledge of how to stop oily skin. These uniquely blended natural ingredients can address most of your skin-related concerns.
The Vegetal Papaya Face Pack is 100% free from Paraben and SLES that are used to enhance the shelf life of the product and to boost the foam formation respectively. We never use such toxic ingredients in our products as we know they can be responsible for affecting your health. It is also free from synthetic colour and suitable for all skin types. You can use it to experience the difference on your own.