With the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash, know how to remove blackheads naturally
When hair follicles get clogged then small bumps appear on our skin which is known as blackhead removal face wash. Do you know why these bumps are named Blackheads? It is because the surface starts looking black or dark. We usually think that Blackheads appear on our face only, but they can appear on other body parts as well like-
What can be the reason for Blackheads?
We often think about how to remove blackheads from our faces. But before that, we should know the reason for having blackheads. It will be more helpful in finding a better solution for restricting their formation. Blackheads configure when a plug or clog develops in the opening of your hair follicles in the skin.
Each follicle carries one hair and a gland for producing sebum (the natural oil that keeps skin soft). Oils and dead skin cells collected in the opening to the skin follicle generate a bump named comedo. This bump is called a whitehead if the skin over the bump keeps closed, and when the skin over the bump opens, it becomes black due to air exposure and this is the reason it is named a blackhead.
How to remove Blackheads?
You would be willing to know the answer for ‘how can I remove blackheads?’ There are a number of solutions available for removing the blackheads, but which one is the best suited for you is significant to know. You can easily find a tool to remove blackheads like-
Removing the blackheads manually
Specifically trained and experienced skin-care professionals can remove the blackhead-causing plug using an instrument.
Light and Laser Therapies
These therapies are used to kill bacteria or reduce oil production. Light beams and lasers rache below the skin surface to cure acne and blackheads.
Is there any natural and safer way to remove blackheads?
It would be better for your skin to prefer a natural solution to get rid of blackheads. You can go for a blackhead removal face wash. But, do you know the points to remember while choosing the face wash for removing blackheads? Suppose you have a dry skin type, then you should know which face wash is best for dry skin.
You have dry, oily or sensitive skin, you can use the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash if you want to get rid of blackheads without using any chemical. It is because this face wash is made from 100% natural extracts and is equally effective on all skin types.
Why can the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash be a better choice for removing blackheads?
The utility of the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash is the integrity of its natural ingredients. It has a unique blend of natural ingredients like Wheat (Triticum aestivum) extract, Indrajav (Holarrhena antidysentrica) extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract, Masoor (Lens culinary) extract, and SandalWood (Santalum album) extract, etc. Here are some of the natural benefits of these natural ingredients for skin-
Sandalwood (Santalum album) extract
- It has antiseptic and astringent properties remove the additional moisture from skin and cure acne
- It can help remove blackheads, acne and scars from the skin
- Increases the elasticity of the skin cells
- Makes the skin-tone even
- Nourishes the skin with its natural goodness
Masoor (Lens culinary) extract
- Masoor is a natural exfoliator, and it is highly effective in removing dark spots, tan lines etc. It also efficiently removes the dark skin cells
- Makes the skin brighter and tightens the skin pores
- It is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B-6 that can help prevent the skin from different issues like rough skin, acne, ageing signs, tan etc.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) extract
- Aloe Vera naturally cleanses the skin pores and removes the blackheads
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce and control acne-causing bacteria
- Controls the production of sebum in the skin, and thus it restricts the formation of new blackheads
- Protects the skin from wrinkles and fine lines
- It has Vitamin E that helps in decreasing the dark pigmentation issues
- Curtails inflammation, heals the mature skin, and improves the skin moisture
Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Extract-
- The natural richness of whole wheat grains helps in idealizing the pH level of the skin
- This is the hub of nature’s nourishment. It is enriched with Vitamin E, and gentle for the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties which prohibit wrinkles, prevent the skin-ageing, and make skin firmer.
- Makes the skin healthier by boosting blood circulation.
Now we have an answer to how to remove blackheads from our faces. These ingredients are uniquely blended to make your skin free from blackheads with a quick and easy wash.
100% free from Parabens and SLES
It has 0% Parabens, 0% SLES. The presence of such ingredients can harm your skin and your overall health. You are benefiting ecological harmony by picking this chemical-free blackhead removal face wash.
Completely Vegan and Cruelty-free
It is 100% vegan, and we never test any of our products on animals. We love and admire nature. That is why we make cruelty-free products. Our whole range of hair, skin, and body care is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
You have a Certified Organic natural tool to remove blackheads. The Vegetal Sandal Face Wash can be your companion for making a more beautiful and confident you.