Provide the best natural treatment to your dark circles by using the Vegetal Dark Circle Cream
Believing in common belief is a human tendency. Therefore, our mind immediately starts believing what most people believe in. For instance, most people think that dark circles are because of lack of sleep and tiredness. But, the reality is a bit different from the perception. The natural ageing process and allergies can also be the reason for the dark circles. Another common belief is that any dark circle eye cream can efficiently remove the dark circles under the eyes.
But, that’s not true because every dark circle reduction cream is not that effective. The colour of dark circles may vary from blue or purple to black or dark brown as per the skin colour. Though they are hardly a reason for concern, people like to get rid of them as they always want to look attractive, radiant, and ravishing.
What are the common reasons causing dark circles under the eyes?
- Skin thinning under the eyes
- Reduction in fatty tissue levels around the eyes
- Allergies comprising hay fever
- When the body starts generating more melanin (the hyperpigmentation process)
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Bad sleeping habits or lack of sleep
- Inherited genes
- Excessive smoking
- Ageing impact
- Hereditary reasons
- Dehydration and poor diet
There are some of the common reasons for the annoying dark circles under the eyes. The skin requires proper care, along with having dark circles cream under eyes. This is the reason, you should be attentive while choosing a dark circle reduction cream. The skin under the eyes is quite sensitive therefore, you should choose a cream that is free from harsh chemicals. It will be even better if you go for a dark circles cream under eyes that is made from natural ingredients.
If you want to know how to get rid of natural dark circles and what’s the natural way of doing it then you can go for the Vegetal Dark Circle Cream that is 100% natural and made from a unique blend of certified organic ingredients.
Why is the Vegetal Dark Circle Cream naturally effective for eliminating dark circles?
Due to its exquisite and effective blend of natural ingredients, it has become a highly trusted and recommended dark circle cream in India. Now your exploration for dark circles eyes creams best has been accomplished with the Vegetal Dark Circle Cream.
- Its intense antioxidant formula makes it a useful Dark Circle reduction cream.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Here are the advantages of the ingredients of Vegetal Dark Circle Cream–
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Extract
- Olive oil has antioxidant properties that may help in curbing wrinkles and skin-ageing
- It has vitamin K that regularizes the skin tone under the eyes. Therefore, this Dark Circle reduction cream can be productive for this purpose
- Provides a comforting impact and calms the skin
Almond (Prunus amygdalus) Extract
- It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Maintains the innate smoothness of skin under the eyes with its natural goodness of vitamin K, vitamin E, and retinol.
- Diminishes puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
- Copper & Manganese are the two minerals in it that fight free radicals along with enabling tissue production for enhancing the health of skin under the eyes.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract
- Decreases hyperpigmentation
- Restricts the melanin production.
- It also lessens the fine lines, wrinkles, and rejuvenates the skin under the eyes.
Red Lentils(Lens culinaris) Extract
- It has natural properties for skin lightening
- Reduces the dark spots and provides you with the composure to shine with your peerless grace.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) Extract
- It has vitamin E that helps in lessening the dark pigmentation issues
- Decreases inflammation, benefits the mature skin and improves the skin moisture
- Protects the skin from fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
This Dark circle cream under the eyes can effectively diminish the existing dark spots and curtail their appearance further. Some of its significant advantages are-
Detoxifies the skin naturally
The Vegetal Dark Circle Cream detoxifies the skin with its anti-inflammatory natural ingredients like Turmeric, Almonds, Aloe Vera etc. It deeply cleanses the skin and provides soothing and cooling relief to skin. The goodness of vitamin E in Olive Oil restricts the protein loss and skin cells fibre that seals in the hydration.
100% free from Paraben
Parabens are used in fairness creams and skincare products for increasing their shelf life, but do you know how toxic they can be for your overall health? We consider your good health as our priority, that’s why this Dark Circle eyes cream is made with 100% natural ingredients to keep you protected from the toxic impacts of Paraben.
Safe to use for all skin types
The Vegetal Dark Circle Cream is equally effective on normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin types. It happens due to the unique blend of organic oils and natural extracts. This Dark circle cream under the eyes is Hypoallergenic and lightens the dark circles under the eyes along with providing anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle results.
You can witness the natural benefits of this dark circle cream. You are flawless and these dark circles shouldn’t be a hindrance to your absolute elegance. Therefore, use it to feel the difference along with the natural embrace of mother nature.
With the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash, know how to remove blackheads naturally
When hair follicles get clogged then small bumps appear on our skin which is known as blackhead removal face wash. Do you know why these bumps are named Blackheads? It is because the surface starts looking black or dark. We usually think that Blackheads appear on our face only, but they can appear on other body parts as well like-
What can be the reason for Blackheads?
We often think about how to remove blackheads from our faces. But before that, we should know the reason for having blackheads. It will be more helpful in finding a better solution for restricting their formation. Blackheads configure when a plug or clog develops in the opening of your hair follicles in the skin.
Each follicle carries one hair and a gland for producing sebum (the natural oil that keeps skin soft). Oils and dead skin cells collected in the opening to the skin follicle generate a bump named comedo. This bump is called a whitehead if the skin over the bump keeps closed, and when the skin over the bump opens, it becomes black due to air exposure and this is the reason it is named a blackhead.
How to remove Blackheads?
You would be willing to know the answer for ‘how can I remove blackheads?’ There are a number of solutions available for removing the blackheads, but which one is the best suited for you is significant to know. You can easily find a tool to remove blackheads like-
Removing the blackheads manually
Specifically trained and experienced skin-care professionals can remove the blackhead-causing plug using an instrument.
Light and Laser Therapies
These therapies are used to kill bacteria or reduce oil production. Light beams and lasers rache below the skin surface to cure acne and blackheads.
Is there any natural and safer way to remove blackheads?
It would be better for your skin to prefer a natural solution to get rid of blackheads. You can go for a blackhead removal face wash. But, do you know the points to remember while choosing the face wash for removing blackheads? Suppose you have a dry skin type, then you should know which face wash is best for dry skin.
You have dry, oily or sensitive skin, you can use the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash if you want to get rid of blackheads without using any chemical. It is because this face wash is made from 100% natural extracts and is equally effective on all skin types.
Why can the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash be a better choice for removing blackheads?
The utility of the Vegetal Sandal Face Wash is the integrity of its natural ingredients. It has a unique blend of natural ingredients like Wheat (Triticum aestivum) extract, Indrajav (Holarrhena antidysentrica) extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract, Masoor (Lens culinary) extract, and SandalWood (Santalum album) extract, etc. Here are some of the natural benefits of these natural ingredients for skin-
Sandalwood (Santalum album) extract
- It has antiseptic and astringent properties remove the additional moisture from skin and cure acne
- It can help remove blackheads, acne and scars from the skin
- Increases the elasticity of the skin cells
- Makes the skin-tone even
- Nourishes the skin with its natural goodness
Masoor (Lens culinary) extract
- Masoor is a natural exfoliator, and it is highly effective in removing dark spots, tan lines etc. It also efficiently removes the dark skin cells
- Makes the skin brighter and tightens the skin pores
- It is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B-6 that can help prevent the skin from different issues like rough skin, acne, ageing signs, tan etc.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) extract
- Aloe Vera naturally cleanses the skin pores and removes the blackheads
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce and control acne-causing bacteria
- Controls the production of sebum in the skin, and thus it restricts the formation of new blackheads
- Protects the skin from wrinkles and fine lines
- It has Vitamin E that helps in decreasing the dark pigmentation issues
- Curtails inflammation, heals the mature skin, and improves the skin moisture
Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Extract-
- The natural richness of whole wheat grains helps in idealizing the pH level of the skin
- This is the hub of nature’s nourishment. It is enriched with Vitamin E, and gentle for the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties which prohibit wrinkles, prevent the skin-ageing, and make skin firmer.
- Makes the skin healthier by boosting blood circulation.
Now we have an answer to how to remove blackheads from our faces. These ingredients are uniquely blended to make your skin free from blackheads with a quick and easy wash.
100% free from Parabens and SLES
It has 0% Parabens, 0% SLES. The presence of such ingredients can harm your skin and your overall health. You are benefiting ecological harmony by picking this chemical-free blackhead removal face wash.
Completely Vegan and Cruelty-free
It is 100% vegan, and we never test any of our products on animals. We love and admire nature. That is why we make cruelty-free products. Our whole range of hair, skin, and body care is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
You have a Certified Organic natural tool to remove blackheads. The Vegetal Sandal Face Wash can be your companion for making a more beautiful and confident you.
Best Shampoo for your hair from the Shampoo Brands in India
Human hair gets the natural oil through sebaceous glands. These glands secrete sebum that may clog pores and cause dandruff that adversely affects hair growth. Shampooing is significant for removing excess oil and keeping the hair free from dirt, dust, and pollution.
The excess oil may accumulate on our hair if we are not shampooing hair. You would be thinking of which shampoo is best for your hair. It may depend on numerous factors, and one of the crucial factors is the type of scalp and hair you have. You may be attentive to your requirements while choosing the shampoo.
For instance, if you like to make your hair thicker and longer, then you may go for a shampoo good for hair growth. Similarly, if you are going through the hair fall issue, and want to save your hair, then you may go for a shampoo good for hair fall. You can go for India’s best anti-dandruff shampoo if you are willing to get rid of dandruff.
Which kind of shampoo is effectively dealing with hair concerns in India?
Hair fall, dandruff, dry, itchy, and rough hair are some of the common hair concerns of people in India and around the globe. But have you ever thought of the chemical content shampoos are having and how devastating they can be for your hair?
That is why the Indian Organic shampoo market is getting the pace and exposure. It is happening because people are gradually getting aware of the negative impact of chemical formulations on their scalp, hair, and overall health.
If you are looking for India’s best anti-dandruff shampoo, or a shampoo good for hair fall, then you can go for the Vegetal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. There are many evident reasons for choosing this 100% organic shampoo. It is an all-in-one shampoo that addresses most of your hair concerns. Some of the key benefits of opting for the Vegetal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo are-
A Unique Blend of Certified Organic Ingredients
The Vegetal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is 100% free from chemicals. It has a unique blend of 100% organic ingredients like Bhringraj, Shikakai that prevent dandruff, stimulate hair follicles, and remove dryness. Therefore, your search for a natural shampoo for dry hair gets fulfilled by opting for this shampoo.
Naturally Removes dandruff and nourishes the scalp
It removes dandruff from the scalp with the efficiency of its natural ingredients. It also prevents the hair from flaking by hydrating the dry regions of the scalp.
The antifungal property of Shikakai in this shampoo prevents the scalp from hair fall, dandruff. It also reduces the risk of fungal infection. The unique blend of Bhringraj and wheat extracts is naturally so effective for the hair shaft.
It stimulates the hair follicles, rehabilitates hair cuticles, nourishes and conditions the scalp. You would also be amazed to see its ability to prevent hair thinning and premature greying.
- Prevents hair fall
- Boosts the capability of hair follicles to preserve moisture that protects hair from premature greying
- Removes dandruff and makes hair shinier
- Relaxes the scalp and cures infections
- Makes hair thicker and stronger
Bhringraj (aka Bhangra)
- Defends hair from further damage
- Curbs hair fall & encourages the hair growth
- Addresses the issue of dry scalp and dandruff
- Limits hair greying
- Makes hair shinier and healthier
- Enriched with the natural goodness of vitamin E
- Empowers strength to hair roots
- Safeguards hair from flaky scalp and dandruff
- Prevents hair loss
- Repairs the damaged hair
Makes hair Smoother and Silkier
The Vegetal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has a unique blend of natural vitamins, proteins, and minerals. This unique blend enhances the natural shine and softness of hair. Your exploration of India’s best anti-dandruff shampoo competes with this shampoo.
The goodness of its natural ingredients moisturizes the smashed, frizzy, dry hair, conditions the itchy and dry scalp, prevents dandruff, and smoothly repairs the hair cuticles.
A natural companion for your daily hair wash
It is your natural companion for daily hair wash with the combo of its best natural moisturizers and cleansers. Th removes the pollutants, impurities, and dirt from the hair shaft. It also preserves the natural shine and moisture of your hair. This shampoo is ideal for a daily wash because it doesn’t make your scalp and hair dry.
100% free from ZPTO, SLES, and Paraben
SLES and Paraben are majorly used in beauty and skincare products to enable foam formation and increase their shelf life. Do you even know how harmful these preservatives can be?
They can severely affect your skin and overall health. At Vegetal, we value your life, and we never use any such Paraben, SLES, and ZPTO. All our products are 100% organic and free from any chemicals. You can use the Vegetal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo without any worry. The choice is all yours. After all, they are your hair, therefore you have the right to decide which shampoo you want to prefer. You may be a little more attentive about your choice: Either you want to nourish and strengthen your hair with the goodness of natural ingredients, or you want to surrender them in front of the chemically-infused products
Know The Natural Secrets of Controlling Hair Fall with Vegetal Organic Products
The hair fall issue is one of the most common concerns testing the patience of women and men. If we see some of the most common reasons for hair fall, then we will find hair styling tools with high-heat, chemically-infused shampoos, conditioners and other hair care products, poor diet, and hairstyles that brutally pull the hair.
What do we do to get rid of those concerns? Our preferences get inclined towards the products offering immediate solutions for hair concerns. But you also know that hair fall issues are hard to control instantly. It takes time, then why are we in a hurry and getting trapped by chemically-infused products.
We always want to know the answers about how to control hair fall. Sticking to natural ingredients would be a better choice if you are looking for the easiest and one of the most effective ways for hair fall control. The first thing that comes to our mind is to pick a shampoo for hair fall control. But merely using shampoo is good enough for the purpose? Yes, a shampoo with good ingredients can help in reducing the hair-fall volume.
You should also pay attention to other hair care products made from organic ingredients if you are eager to restrict the hair fall to a better extent.
What are the crucial points to remember while choosing a shampoo for hair fall?
Excessive hair fall may be the reason for your worry. You can choose an anti-hair fall shampoo to start distant from such a problem. It would be good for you to remember a few points that can help to pick hair fall control best shampoo–
- It is always better to choose a shampoo having organic ingredients.
- Avoid choosing the shampoos having Ammonium lauryl sulphate, sodium lauryl sulphate, Myreth sulphate, parabens etc
- You may prefer the shampoo according to your hair type. You may have oily, dry or combo of both types. Therefore, first, know your hair type and then choose the shampoo accordingly
- The shampoo you are using should have the ideal pH. The pH for a shampoo should be close to 6.5 as it is the scalp’s optimum pH. A shampoo with such a pH level will maintain the needed moisture for keeping the hair lustrous and healthy.
- You should be attentive while choosing shampoo for your coloured hair as they require natural nourishment and care. It is because the colouring makes your hair messy, brittle and dry.
These are some of the points that can be helpful while choosing a good quality and effective anti-hair fall shampoo.
Why is it essential to choose the right shampoo for hair fall and other hair problems?
It may alleviate your hair problems if your shampoo is not suiting your hair type. A healthy scalp builds the foundation for shiny, strong, healthy hair. Therefore, your shampoo should be suitable for your scalp type. You may have a dry, itchy or oily scalp, and the shampoo should fit that type. Here is what you can do-
Shampoos for Dry Scalp
A rightly selected shampoo can work as a hair fall controller. People with dry scalp may face issues like hair fall, dandruff, uncontrollable itching, etc. Therefore, such people should go for a shampoo that may moisturize their scalp. It would be better for you to stay distant from the shampoos carrying sulfates because such shampoos can make your scalp so dry. You may prefer shampoos having the goodness of natural ingredients like shea butter, egg protein, aloe vera, soy milk, etc.
Shampoos for Oily Scalp
Never forget your scalp type while searching for hair fall control shampoo. You can go for shampoos whose labels have words such as strengthening, volumizing, or balancing. Why so? Because these kinds of shampoos don’t moisturize your oily scalp. Along with that, they also remove the excess sebum from the scalp. It will also be effective to prefer better rinsing methods for hair as they will provide you with a clean and oil-free scalp.
How to find the best solution for hair fall control?
Synthetic ingredients can’t overshadow the integrity of organic ingredients. Your search for the 100% natural and effective shampoo for hair fall control accomplishes with the Vegetal 10-in-1 complete care shampoo. It controls your hair fall along with nourishing and strengthening your hair naturally.
It is certified organic and made from ECOCERT certified natural ingredients like Methi, Golden Jojoba Oil, Shikakai, Bhringraj, etc. The antifungal properties of Shikakai in Vegetal 10-in-1 Complete Care Shampoo protect the scalp from fungal infection and lessens the risk of hair fall and dandruff. A combination of Bhringraj and Methi extracts works for strengthening your hair shaft. This combination nourishes the scalp, restores hair cuticles, empowers the hair follicles to prevent hair thinning and premature greying.
Vegetal Complete Care Shampoo has minerals, vitamins, and proteins. It boosts the natural shine and softness of hair. Loaded with a Multi-Action Formula –
- Restricts hair fall
- Rebuilds hair cuticles
- Controls dandruff
- Rejuvenates dry and itchy scalp
Exclusively Hypoallergenic: If you are subject to any skin (scalp) allergies and faced any allergic reaction previously, then you should go for our natural ingredient-based Vegetal Complete Care Shampoo. Due to the 0% presence of any toxic chemical or preservative. It prevents allergic reactions and treats sensitive hair and skin types exceedingly well.
The Vegetal Hair Well hair mask & scalp revitalizer is 100% natural and made for controlling hair fall. It is “Clinically Proven” in the study conducted by “On-Site Service Incorporation, India” that the Vegetal Hair well prevents hair fall within 7 weeks along with improving the scalp health and hair quality. It is made from ECOCERT certified organic ingredients like Aloe Vera, Bhangra, Amla, Methi, Brahmi, etc.
With the goodness of natural ingredients, this hair fall controller prevents hair fall by 67% when used 2-times a week for 7-weeks. The results have been observed and recorded.
The Bottom Line
Nature has the solution for your hair fall concern, and Vegetal has made it reachable to you in its natural form through Vegetal HairWell hair mask and Vegetal 10-in-1 Complete Care Shampoo. You can feel a positive difference while using them. Embrace the impeccable quality of natural ingredients and prevent hair fall.
We wish you longer, healthier, thicker, and more lustrous hair.
Vegetal Safe Colour is a Sustainable Choice to Get The Colourful & Lustrous Hair
Hair colours are not just for colouring grey hair but to ignite your personality and style. Different safe hair colour styles can reflect different shades of you. Men and women keep a close eye on the hair colour in trend as they want to match their steps with the latest styling trends. But, they forget a significant point in this rush. What? To make their hair more vibrant, colourful and stylish, they use chemically-infused hair colours that may ruin the hair and scalp.
How can we find which hair colour is best?
It is a quite significant point to know to maintain the natural lustre, thickness, and colour of your hair. Nature has given the natural colour to hair but with the age impact, harmful UV rays, and constantly rising pollution levels, our hair loses its natural colour, shine and thickness. Usage of synthetic hair colours can cover the grey hair but they don’t provide the nourishment and care rather devastate scalp and hair. Therefore, you should choose a hair colour without chemicals.
Most of the hair colours in the market have harmful chemicals and preservatives like Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide and Paraben etc. But, amidst the dark, there is a ray of possibility in the form of a 100% natural hair colour. The Vegetal Safe Colour is a 100% natural hair colour that is made from 100% organic extracts like Manjistha, Brahmi, Shikakai, and Indigo. Your search for safe hair colour natural completes with a happy ending.
The Vegetal Safe colour is safe for your hair and scalp as it is 100% free from Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide, and Paraben. It provides natural colour to your hair and stimulates its natural lustre. You want a black hair colour or safe hair colour brown, the Vegetal Safe Colour is available in different exciting shades like Black, Brown, and Burgundy. A hair colour latest is not essentially the best hair colour, because if it has harmful chemicals then your hair and scalp can be in big trouble.
Considering the betterment and natural nourishment of your hair, now you would know which hair colour is best. Choosing a hair colour without chemicals has multiple benefits that are useful for your hair, scalp, and overall health. Therefore, when you choose the Vegetal Safe colour, your hair remains on the profit side.
Vegetal Safe Colour Protects Your Hair from Harmful UV Rays
You have a sunscreen that protects your face from harmful UV rays, but what about your face? Did you know that excessive exposure to the sun can damage your hair and scalp? Vegetal thought about that and made a hair colour that can protect your hair from harmful UV rays. Your exploration for hair colour no ammonia comes to an end with the Vegetal Safe Colour.
Along with colouring the head hair, the Vegetal Safe Colour is also available for covering the greys of the beard as well.
What has made the Vegetal Safe Colour Global?
The Vegetal Safe Colour is making its presence count all around the globe due to its unique blend of natural extracts and efficacy. It can also be used by people who are prone to skin allergies. How is it possible? It is because of the unique blend of natural ingredients and 0% presence of Ammonia, PPD, and Paraben etc. That is why the Vegetal Safe Colour is Hypoallergenic. It performs smoothly on sensitive hair and scalp and prevents allergic reactions.
The Vegetal Safe Colour takes good care of your scalp to strengthen the growth and lustre of your hair
The scalp is the foundation for your thick, shiny and long hair. If the scalp is not healthy it may affect the growth, lustre and natural thickness of your hair. Hair colours with chemicals may damage your scalp and eventually become the reason for hair damage. The Vegetal Safe Colour has the natural extracts of Shikakai, Bhangra, and Brahmi etc that nourish your scalp to make your hair shiny and lustrous again. It is a hair colour without chemicals that is highly effective for the good health of your scalp and hair. Here is a glimpse of the goodness of its natural ingredients for your hair and scalp-
Bhangra (aka Bhringraj)
- Protects hair from further damage
- Addresses dry scalp and dandruff
- Limits hair fall and stimulate the hair growth
- Prevents hair greying
- Makes hair lustrous
- Shikakai stimulates the hair follicles
- Restricts the hair loss
- Reduces the pace of hair greying
- Makes hair thicker, stronger, and shinier
- Relieves the scalp and heals the infections
- Addresses the dandruff
- Maintains the natural luster of hair
- Constructs a protective layer around hair fibres
- Strengthens hair roots and restricts the hair fall
- Makes the scalp free from dandruff, acne etc.
You can try so many safe hair colour styles according to the hair colour in trend. But don’t forget to stay distant from harmful chemicals. Stay in styler with the motherly embrace of natural ingredients. Choose Vegetal Safe Colour to safeguard your hair and scalp from toxic chemicals and to make them more colourful, glossier, thicker, and healthier.
How is the Hair Conditioner your hair savior in disguise?
Our hair is probably the first most evident part of our elegance. We all love our hair and make all possible efforts for keeping them healthy, lustrous, and growing. Hair sets the tone for your complete look and that’s why it is a significant part of your appearance. Shampoo is one of the most commonly used hair care products. Applying the conditioner after washing your hair with shampoo accomplishes your hair care routine.
Though, some people prefer just to apply shampoo for cleansing their hair. But doing this may look a bit tangled and rough. Therefore, using a good conditioner can keep the natural richness, shine, and density of your hair. The Vegetal Hair Conditioner can be a good choice for your hair as it is made from the rare blend of Bio-active extract of Shikakai, Lemon, and Amla. There would be numerous questions in your mind like how to use hair conditioner and is hair conditioner good for you or not etc.
We will find the answers to probably all the questions in your mind regarding hair conditioner. Let’s begin-
Why should we use hair conditioners?
You would like to know is it worth the time a person uses for hair conditioner. Yes, it’s worth it because it hydrates and nourishes your hair and makes them softer, shinier, and healthier. According to hair care professionals, using a hair conditioner after shampoo is vital to prevent frizzy, dry and damaged hair.
Benefits of hair conditioners
- Gives immediate smoothness and shine to hair
- Restricts the hair breakage
- Safeguards the cuticles (the outermost coating of hair)
- Keeps the hair moisturized
- Repairs the hair damaged from heat and chemicals
The Vegetal Hair Conditioner can provide you with more benefits as it is 100% natural with 0% parabens, chemicals, and artificial fragrances. It is a unisex conditioner that is equally effective for women and men. So, if you are looking for a 100% natural men hair conditioner then you can grab the Vegetal Hair Conditioner by all means. Now, you would like to know how conditioner is used. It is so easy-
- Gently massage the relevant quantity of Vegetal Hair Conditioner after shampooing.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
You can use the Vegetal Hair Conditioner along with the Vegetal Hair Nourisher for better results. Now, you have better knowledge about how to use hair conditioner.
100% natural ingredients of the Vegetal Hair Conditioner are doing their magic
Nothing can overshadow the integrity of nature. That is why the Vegetal Hair Conditioner is making its presence count globally. You want a men’s hair conditioner or a conditioner for women, it is suitable for both. It is made from a unique mix of natural Bio-Active extracts. Some of the extracts and their natural utilities are mentioned underneath-
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Extract
- Amla has high carotene and iron content that promote hair growth
- Its essential fatty acids make hair thicker, shinier, and softer by penetrating the follicles
- Its antioxidant properties and Vitamin C prevent premature greying and make hair healthier
Shikakai (Acacia concinna) Extract
- Shikakai increases the capacity of hair follicles to retain moisture that protects hair from premature greying.
- Restricts hair fall
- Relaxes the scalp and cures infections
- Makes hair thicker and stronger
- Removes dandruff and makes hair shinier
Lemon (Citrus limon) Extract
- It is rich in Vitamin C that boosts collagen production, and thus increases the hair growth
- Promotes the good health of the scalp by controlling the oil production on the scalp
- It also combats issues like scalp acne and dandruff.
- Reduces the hair fall by stimulating the hair follicles.
Your question of is hair conditioner good for you or not may now turn into a big yes. Yes, the conditioner is good for your hair, and when it is the Vegetal Hair Conditioner, your hair will get natural nourishment with the unique blend of natural extracts.
0% Parabens, Silicon, and Artificial Fragrances
It has 0% Parabens, 0% Silicon, and 0% artificial fragrances. Usage of Silicon creates a waterproof film on the hair that deters the deep root conditioning of the hair shaft. It can be highly devastating for your hair. The Vegetal Hair Conditioner has natural ingredients that ensure proper nourishment & growth of your hair. By choosing this chemical-free hair conditioner, you are contributing towards ecological conformity.
Vegan and Not tested on animals
It is vegan, and we never test any of our products on animals. We love and admire nature. Our whole range of hair, skin, and body care is vegan and not tested on animals.
You have enough knowledge regarding how to condition hair. In addition, now you also know the significance of using a hair conditioner made with 100% natural ingredients. Go with the Vegetal Hair Conditioner for the complete natural care of your hair.
How to remove the Pimple marks naturally?
The skin of people with pimples may make them feel self-conscious or unattractive. Pimples or acne can be painful sometimes and they can also be the reason for emotional discomfort. Pimples appear on the skin when pores become filled with excess sebum, bacteria, and dead skin cells.
The mind says to let pimples as they are, but the heart silently provokes to pop those irritating pimples. Is that right? No, not at all. Because popping the pimples may enhance the problem and it may make the skin swollen and spotty. You may think to go for a Pimple spot removal cream, but which cream would be right for the purpose? Before that, you should know-
What is the difference between acne and pimples?
You may be thinking that both are the same but you should know that Acne is a condition and Pimples are one of its signs.
It is important to know about a pimple removal cream best. You can get rid of your irritating and painful pimples by using the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream that is made from a unique blend of 100% natural ingredients. It is a highly effective and trusted Anti-acne cream for men.
How Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream can remove your pimples?
As elaborated earlier in this blog that Acne is a condition and Pimples are one of its signs. The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream deals with the condition and its signs exceedingly well. So, if you are looking for a cream to remove pimple marks, then the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream can be a good pick.
It has a distinct blend of 100% natural ingredients like Neem, Rubia, Aloe Vera, Red Lentils, etc. These natural ingredients are blessed with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Such natural properties reduce the burning and itching caused due to acne.
The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream-
- Removes extra oil from clogged pores
- Deeply cleans the skin impurities
- Clears the dead skin cells
- Curtails the pigmentation and frees the skin from acne marks
- Suitable for Oily, dry, and acne-prone skin
Can home remedies for controlling acne and pimples be effective?
You would have heard about several home remedies to combat and control acne and pimples. But, are they effective enough? Some of the home remedies may be effective but without any expert guidance, it is like a gamble. Therefore, you should be careful while using any home remedy because it is a matter of your skin.
On the other hand, the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream is an efficient product for this purpose. This pimple marks removal best cream is completely natural and 100% free from Synthetic Colour, Parabens, and Preservatives.
Useful Natural ingredients of the Vegetal Anti-Acne cream to remove pimple marks:
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) Extract
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties that can diminish acne-causing bacteria.
- It has Vitamin E that helps in reducing the dark pigmentation
- It addresses inflammation, assists the mature skin, and boosts the skin moisture
- Protect the skin from fine lines & wrinkles.
Neem (Azadirachta indica) Extract
- Adequate for sensitive skin
- It has anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties
- Soothes the irritated skin
- Deals with the dehydrated skin
- Prohibits growth of bacteria
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) Extract
- It constrains the development of acne-causing bacteria.
- It is antibacterial, anti-androgenic, and anti-inflammatory that reduces acne and other skin troubles.
- It is also beneficial for lightening the skin complexion.
Red Lentils(Lens culinaris) Extract
- Red Lentils naturally lighten the skin, and therefore, it reduces the dark spots and deliver you the belief to glow with your explicit elegance.
- It is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, and Vitamin B-6 that protect the skin from various issues like ageing signs, rough skin, acne, and tan etc.
Choose the cream that is recommended by Dermatologists
It is a smart move to choose the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream rather than sticking to the chemically-infused solutions or some ineffective home remedies. The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream has an effective and natural anti-inflammatory organic essence. It can be the natural solution for your pimple issues recommended by dermatologists.
You can also use it as a Pimple spot removal cream as it efficiently addresses all the signs of Acne. This cream gets easily absorbed into the skin. It calms the irritated skin, restricts the discoloration of the skin due to acne, soothes redness and burns.
This cream is a unisex product. So, it can be used as an Anti-acne cream for men as well as for women. It is a pimple-marks removal best cream that is 100% natural and free from the toxic jaws of chemicals. You can apply it to your skin without worrying about any harmful impact on your skin and health.
The Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream is a product with the purpose to deliver you a chemical-free solution for removing pimples.
Your skin can be spotless like your attractive personality. You can make it happen by choosing the Vegetal Anti-Acne Cream.
Face packs come in use for toning, cleansing, moisturizing, and rejuvenating the skin. There are different face packs, but do you know which face pack would be best suited for your skin? If you find a face pack rich in natural ingredients, your skin may get multifold advantages.
We all know that different fruits naturally have essential nutrients and properties beneficial for our skin’s health. Papaya is one of those healthy fruits that can provide beauty benefits along with health advantages. Considering Papaya for face pack can be highly beneficial for your skin. You can take advantage of the natural goodness of Papaya by using Vegetal Papaya Face Pack.
The Vegetal Papaya Face pack is 100% natural and packed with a unique blend of Papaya and Cucumber extracts. It precisely removes the dead skin and breaks down the inactive proteins to provide radiant and smooth skin. This is why it is the best papaya face pack available in India.
Vegetal Papaya Face pack is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
Do you want to know how to stop oily skin? Your oily skin creates several other problems like-
- It clogs your pores and that can be the reason for acne
- Makes your skin too shiny and sometimes you may even look greasy
- Pimples and increased blackheads are also common with the oily skin
Some people also get an oily-nose issue. It is a common issue that happens when the sebaceous glands on your nose generate excess sebum. It is a natural oil that lubricates and protects the skin. But with the oily skin, the nose starts producing more of this oil.
Why is Papaya used in this face pack?
- Papaya has natural antioxidant properties.
- It has a high Vitamin A and Vitamin C content that is profitable for the skin.
- It also has an enzyme known as Papain that makes the skin healthier.
- It helps in reducing the signs of ageing.
- Papaya makes the skin radiant and smooth.
- It prevents tanning and lightens the skin tone.
- Reduces acne and other skin problems.
The Vegetal Papaya Face Pack is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin because it is enriched with the completely natural and authentic extracts of Papaya and other significant natural ingredients. You would experience the real benefits of papaya face pack when you use the Vegetal Papaya Face Pack. Along with Papaya, this face pack has a unique blend of other natural ingredients that makes it distinct from the rest–
Apple (Malus domestica) Extract
- It enhances the life of the skin’s stem cells. (The stem cells constantly renew the skin by creating new cells.)
- Apple extract prevents harmful UV radiation. The harmful UV rays and air pollutants are the second-largest factors for skin ageing. It gives the foundation to form free radicals on the skin responsible for premature skin ageing. The Apple extract has a natural antioxidant property that neutralizes free radicals from your skin.
- It maintains the elasticity and strength of skin by increasing the life and productivity of cells known as Fibroblasts. These cells make proteins like elastin and collagen that keep the appearance and shape of the skin.
- It also decreases the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) Extract
- Cucumber has Vitamin C, Folic acid, and Caffeic acid. Vitamin C brightens the skin with its antioxidant properties. Folic acid and Caffeic acid stimulate the production of collagen and decrease premature ageing signs.
- It keeps the skin hydrated that improves the firmness and elasticity of your skin.
- Cucumber has a soothing impact on the skin due to its anti-inflammatory property.
- It is a mild astringent that helps in regulating oil production and reducing the appearance of the pore volume. This is how it treats oily as well as acne-prone skin.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) Extract
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can curtail and regulate acne-causing bacteria.
- It has Vitamin E that helps in decreasing the dark pigmentation issues
- It reduces inflammation and boosts the skin moisture
- It protects the skin from fine lines and wrinkles.
You can get free from the issues of oily and acne-prone skin by using this face pack, which is the best papaya face pack available in India. Now, you would have a better knowledge of how to stop oily skin. These uniquely blended natural ingredients can address most of your skin-related concerns.
The Vegetal Papaya Face Pack is 100% free from Paraben and SLES that are used to enhance the shelf life of the product and to boost the foam formation respectively. We never use such toxic ingredients in our products as we know they can be responsible for affecting your health. It is also free from synthetic colour and suitable for all skin types. You can use it to experience the difference on your own.
How to use Sunscreen lotion? Know the benefits of using Natural Sunscreen
Have you ever noticed that your skin becomes prone to harmful UV sun rays when you go out in daylight? You dressed well to stay protected from the weather, but what about your skin? Do you keep it protected? Maybe not much. You would have heard that Sunscreen Lotion can be useful for protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Are all the sunscreen lotions equally effective? Not really.
Your skin needs Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion that is 100% natural and made from certified organic ingredients such as Green tea, Aloe vera, Amla, Kesar, etc. These natural ingredients enable collagen synthesis and safeguard skin from harmful UV rays. It also prevents the skin from aging and tanning. Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion has a non-greasy, broad-spectrum formula that makes it an effective Sunscreen lotion for oily skin as well, and it is equally suitable for all skin types.
Know the difference between the skins of men and women
You would be surprised to know about the structural differences between the skin of men and women. Stimulation of Androgen is the reason behind the increase in skin thickness. The skin of men is around 25% thicker than the skin of women, and men also have a tougher texture of the skin. With the blessings of natural ingredients and suitability, the Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion is the best sunscreen lotion for men’s faces.
How does Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion work to protect the harmful UV sun rays?
Vegetal Sunscreen lotion has a unique mix of potent natural antioxidants with Bio SPF 30. It keeps away the spots caused by harmful UV sun rays. In addition, it also protects your skin from allergies caused by sun rays. You would like to know how Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion provides you with such protection. It is because of its unique blend of natural ingredients that have made it a highly trusted and recommended sunscreen lotion in India and around the globe.
Let’s look at its amazing blend of natural ingredients and their utility for protecting your skin
Saffron (Crocus sativus) Extract
- It is one of the finest natural ingredients to reduce pigmentation
- Enriched with several antioxidants and vitamins effective for the skin
- Protects the skin from the UV radiation
- Reduces the inflammation
- Stimulates the wound healing
- Provides a brighter skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Equally effective for oily skin as well
Turai (Luffa acutangula) Extract
- It has a natural blood-purifying ability
- Protects skin from acne and pimple
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents skin from diseases and infections
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Extract
- Safeguards skin from devastating impacts of free radicals
- It is enriched with Vitamin C that restricts the formation of dark spots and dullness
- Enhances the collagen-level production to keep the skin firm
- Lightens the skin tone
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract
- Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce the damage caused by UV rays
- It also addresses redness and inflammation
- Calms and soothes skin along with protecting from collagen degradation
- Keeps the skin hydrated
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) Extract
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Its high-water content keeps the skin hydrated
- Provides relief to skin from sunburn
- It has an identical pH to your skin
- Enriched with beta-carotene, Vitamin C and E that prevent dry skin and enhance the production of collagen that lessens the possibilities for fine lines
If you are looking for a natural lotion with sunscreen then Vegetal Sunscreen lotion can accomplish your search. It is an effective Sunscreen lotion for women exposed to the sun regularly.
Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion is Paraben and PABA-free
Mostly, PABA and Paraben are used in sunscreen lotions. Researches have shown that the use of PABA can be the reason for several allergic reactions like rashes, itching, and other skin irritations. It can also enhance the probability of skin cancer. But, the Vegetal Sunscreen lotion is 100% natural and it is completely free from Paraben and PABA. You can use it with the confidence of using absolute natural. It is the best sunscreen lotion for men’s face and equally efficient Sunscreen lotion for women.
A unique Antioxidant formula strengthens its efficacy
Vegetal sunscreen Lotion has an especially formulated Antioxidant Formula. It has a unique combination of natural antioxidants like Harda, Green tea, and Amla extracts that prevent free-radical damage of skin cells. In addition, it also protects from probable bacterial infections, chemical toxins, and environmental pollutants, etc. It also keeps the skin young and rejuvenated by preventing skin thinning that helps in slowing down the pace of skin ageing.
Complete protection from UVA and UVB rays
UVA and UVB rays cause different issues to your skin. UVA penetrates deeper into the skin and affects collagen while the UVB is responsible for sunburns. The Vegetal sunscreen Lotion has an effective Antioxidant formula that stimulates collagen synthesis. The unique blend of other natural ingredients like Saffron, Turai extracts, etc also help in filtering the UVA and UVB rays effectively.
This lotion also has BIO SPF 30 which filters 97% of UV-B rays and gives you the confidence to stay 30 times longer in the Sun before getting any damage or sunburn.
Method for applying Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion
1. Clean your face and neck with Vegetal Cleansing Lotion.
2. Apply Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion generously all over the face, neck, and other exposed parts before 30 minutes of being exposed to the Sun.
3. To make the most of Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion repeat the application every two hours after continuous exposure and post swimming session. Go out in the sun with the confidence of Vegetal Sunscreen Lotion and make the sun your joy companion.
The Winter season is famous for the lowest temperatures and the shortest days. It is also known for making human skin extra dry, therefore it is beneficial to apply body lotion for keeping the skin hydrated. You would be thinking, is it essential to apply body lotion in winter? Yes, when you see the extra dryness on your skin, the answer becomes evident. We can also say that winter and body lotion has a unique bond.
Utility of body lotion in winter
According to skincare professionals, body lotion is essential for your daily skincare, but in the winter season, it is imperative. Why so? Because it makes your skin hydrated, beautiful, and plump.
We all are different in appearances, behaviors, and preferences, similarly, our skin types and their requirements are also different, and they require the desired care and nourishment accordingly. Your search for the best body lotion accomplishes when you pick the Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion. It is specially made for dry and extra dry skin. Some of the benefits of body lotions are-
- Hydrates the dry skin
- Increases the elasticity of the skin
- Relaxes the itchy and rough spots like knees, elbows, feet-soles etc
- Makes the skin plump and appealing
Why Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion is the right choice for your skin?
It has a unique blend of 100% natural bio-active extracts that carry useful humectants and moisturizing properties for maintaining the softness and suppleness of the skin. The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion is a good body lotion for dry skin because it is enriched with the natural bio-active extracts of Chamomile and Wheat seed and is suitable for all skin types. It is 100% natural and free from toxic chemicals, parabens, and preservatives.
Benefits of Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion for DRY Skin
Its effective blend of natural nourishers nourishes your dry skin exceedingly well, especially in the winter season. For dry skin, the body lotion should be heavier and melt for hydrating the skin within. The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion has a Quick Absorbance Formula, therefore, it melts in skin effectively and keeps it hydrated in tough winter conditions.
Benefits of Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion for NORMAL Skin
A naturally nourishing moisturizer should be used on normal skin. The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion is a natural nourisher that provides absolute care and nourishment to your normal skin.
Benefits of Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion for OILY Skin
The body lotion for oily skin should be non-comedogenic, which means it shouldn’t clog your skin pores. The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion never clogs the skin pores. Therefore, it can be applied to oily skin. Your skin may get the natural nourishment you would have always loved.
Benefits of Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion for SENSITIVE Skin
Body lotion for sensitive skin shouldn’t contain any harsh ingredients. The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion is 100% free from harsh or harmful ingredients. Therefore, people with sensitive skin can also go for it.
Four Amazing Ingredients that elaborate about the natural goodness of Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion
1. Wheat (Triticum aestivum) Extract-
- It is the hub of nature’s nourishment. It is enriched with Vitamin E, and gentle for the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties which prevent wrinkles, delay the skin-ageing, and make skin firmer.
- The skin also looks healthier as it improves blood circulation.
2. Babuna (Matricaria chamomilla) Extract-
- Enriched with anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties.
- Naturally address the acne, hyperpigmentation, and redness on the skin.
- It is hypoallergenic and neutralizes skin irritants.
3. Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Extract-
- Moisturizes the skin
- Lessens the acne and infection
- Delays Skin-aging
- Stimulates the recovery of wounds
- Reduces the scars on the face
4. Tea (Moist Camellia sinensis) Extract-
- Provides hydration to the skin
- It has a multitude of catechins that enrich it with the antioxidant properties
- Prevents the skin from ageing impacts
- Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties restrict the entry of bacteria
The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion provides good care in the winter season. This body lotion is created after thorough research regarding your skin requirements and the challenges of different weather conditions.
An endeavor to move towards a greener, safer, and more sustainable tomorrow
The Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion is 100% free from toxic chemicals and preservatives. It is an endeavor to provide natural nourishment to your skin and make you experience the elegant care of natural ingredients. Here is a glimpse of it-
0% Parabens or Toxic Chemicals-
We never use any harmful chemicals or preservatives to increase the shelf-life of our products. Parabens and toxic chemicals can damage your skin and your overall health.
100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free-
Human or animal, each life is important. We never test any of our products on animals. We are one of those entities which never test its products on animals. We would proudly like to mention that we make 100% vegan and cruelty-free products for the complete care of your skin.
Therefore, if you are looking for a body lotion in winter, then you can go for Vegetal Body Moisturizing Lotion as it can be the right companion for natural care and nourishment of your skin.